Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Galaxy United

Aziti
    Aziti
    Admin
    Admin

Galaxy United Empty Galaxy United

Post  Aziti Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Galaxy United

This forum is founded by Ocelot-Adamska.

Introduction

Welcome to the T'sar galaxy, a blank canvass void of life or mystery. An empty shell, not for long. Galaxy United is a little project of mine, to do just that, unite a galaxy. To bring together the best and most imaginative minds of the internet and create our own section of the universe. From microscopic organisms to intelligent beings, from ecosystems to solar systems, together we will create it all. Now here's the sad part, unfortunately due to the scale of the project we will never finish. The galaxy is a large place, too big for us all. However, we will create until we can't create anymore. The galaxy is your canvass, you are the artist.

We are going to skip 18-billion years since the formation of T'sar. All the starts are made, but we must classify them (Technically creating them). We are going to center on one star with one planet orbiting around it, this is the first star-system. This planet will be basic, only microscopic organisms live there. We will create them.

Galaxy United Forums
    Ocelot-Adamska
    Ocelot-Adamska

Galaxy United Empty Re: Galaxy United

Post  Ocelot-Adamska Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:03 pm

I have my own section. Cool

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:57 am